Skip to main content

Officials respond to structure fire on Par Street

June 29, 2012

A fire consumed a storage shed on the 200 block of Par Street late Thursday morning.
According to Hutchinson County Fire Marshal Danny Richards, the fire caused around $25,000 in damage to the structure and items concealed inside. The storage unit belonged to the Rich family.
The fire started about 11:14 a.m. and was out at 12:05 p.m. The storage building caught flames due to an overloaded extension cord supplying power to a swimming pool and its equipment. No injuries were reported. The Borger Fire Department responded to the call.

The Frank Phillips Lady Plainsmen basketaball team took care of Western Texas at home Friday...
The Frank Phillips mens basketball team dropped their game against Western Texas Friday afternoon...
The Frank Phillips basketball games for tonight have been moved to Friday January 23rd. Women tip-...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes