Skip to main content

Officials respond to structure fire on Par Street

June 29, 2012

A fire consumed a storage shed on the 200 block of Par Street late Thursday morning.
According to Hutchinson County Fire Marshal Danny Richards, the fire caused around $25,000 in damage to the structure and items concealed inside. The storage unit belonged to the Rich family.
The fire started about 11:14 a.m. and was out at 12:05 p.m. The storage building caught flames due to an overloaded extension cord supplying power to a swimming pool and its equipment. No injuries were reported. The Borger Fire Department responded to the call.

The West Texas Comanches travel to Wellington Friday night to take on the Skyrockets in a district...
The Borger Bulldogs will travel to Pampa Friday night to face their rivals, Pampa. See weekend...
Lucas Robertson will be heading to Lubbock to represent the Bulldog Cross Country team at regionals...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes