Skip to main content

Officials respond to structure fire on Par Street

June 29, 2012

A fire consumed a storage shed on the 200 block of Par Street late Thursday morning.
According to Hutchinson County Fire Marshal Danny Richards, the fire caused around $25,000 in damage to the structure and items concealed inside. The storage unit belonged to the Rich family.
The fire started about 11:14 a.m. and was out at 12:05 p.m. The storage building caught flames due to an overloaded extension cord supplying power to a swimming pool and its equipment. No injuries were reported. The Borger Fire Department responded to the call.

The Borger Lady Bulldogs faced some tough competition this past weekend in Argyle winning one of...
The Bulldogs opened their 2015 season Friday night here in Borger. See results in this weekend'...
Borger, Sanford-Fritch, and West Texas all open up their 2015 football seasons Friday night at home...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes