The Hutchinson County Sheriffâ€™s Office and Crime Stoppers are seeking assistance in reference to a building burglary.
According to Borger Police Department Lt. Anthony Griffin of Crime Stoppers, the burglary occurred on Monday, Jan. 23, 2012. HCSO responded to 8831 Highway 152, near Stinnett, in reference to a burglary of a building (business).
Upon investigation, it was discovered that sometime between Jan. 13 and Jan 22, 2012, several items were taken from the building by an unknown person or persons.
The stolen items identified to date are listed as follows:
1) Black Alkota Industrial Shop Heater Model 210 valued $2,750
2) 2 Craftsman Ratchet Wrenches valued at $200
3) Milwaukee 18 Volt 1/2â€ť cordless drill with charger and two batteries model 2602-22 valued at $400
4) Large Assortment of 1/2â€ť Drive Impact Sockets valued at $1,000
5) 2 Ingersoll-Rand Co. 1/2â€ť Impact Wrenches Model 2131 valued at $600
6) Assortment of Small Tools valued at $250
Anyone with information in reference to this incident and/or the stolen property listed above is asked and encouraged to contact the Hutchinson County Sheriffâ€™s Office at (806) 273-0115 or Crime Stoppers at (806) 274-6371.
Anyone calling in a tip/information to Crime Stoppers may remain anonymous. However, anyone wishing to receive an award in reference to the tip/information is asked and encouraged to leave a working reliable contact number so that a Crime Stoppers Representative can contact the person at a later date and time in reference to reward information in the event that the tip/information proves to be reliable/relevant.
Crime Stoppers offers rewards ranging from $50 up to $1,000 for reliable/relevant tips in reference to any unsolved investigation/crime, any type of criminal activity, and/or outstanding fugitives from justice.