Skip to main content

Grease Fire at Sutphens

March 27, 2014

Residents of Borger may have noticed some smoke and the Borger Fire Department at Suphens earlier. Accourding to the Fire Marchell the smoker got too hot and grease caught on fire. There was no internal damage.

The Borger Bulldogs boys basketball team cruised past San Jacinto earlier this week, 64-52. The win...
The Borger Bulldogs basketball team will play here in Borger Tuesday night against San Jacinto....
The Borger Bulldogs basketball team dropped their home contest to Hereford Friday night, 65-56. See...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes