Skip to main content

Grease Fire at Sutphens

March 27, 2014

Residents of Borger may have noticed some smoke and the Borger Fire Department at Suphens earlier. Accourding to the Fire Marchell the smoker got too hot and grease caught on fire. There was no internal damage.

Claire Huffine of Borger was crowned the regional champion at the regional tennis tournament in...
The Borger tennis program will be sending three individuals to the 1-4A State Tournament in College...
The Sanford-Fritch Lady Eagles softball team thumped Booker 21-1 this past Tuesday. See results in...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes