Skip to main content

Grease Fire at Sutphens

March 27, 2014

Residents of Borger may have noticed some smoke and the Borger Fire Department at Suphens earlier. Accourding to the Fire Marchell the smoker got too hot and grease caught on fire. There was no internal damage.

The Borger Bulldogs basketball team host the Hereford Whitefaces Friday night at the Bulldog Gym....
The Borger Bullodogs boys basketball team recently took second at the Vernon tournament. See...
The Borger Bulldogs took care of the Demons on the road tonight, 64-49. See results in Wednesday...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes