Skip to main content

Grease Fire at Sutphens

March 27, 2014

Residents of Borger may have noticed some smoke and the Borger Fire Department at Suphens earlier. Accourding to the Fire Marchell the smoker got too hot and grease caught on fire. There was no internal damage.

The Sanford-Fritch Lady Eagles stayed on the winning track this weekend beating Tulia. Look for the...
The Borger Bulldog Tennis team dominated Pampa on Saturday in their Fall tournament. Look for full...
The Lady Bulldogs will be back on the court Turesday night at the Tex Hanna Gym. The Lady Bulldogs...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes