Skip to main content

Grease Fire at Sutphens

March 27, 2014

Residents of Borger may have noticed some smoke and the Borger Fire Department at Suphens earlier. Accourding to the Fire Marchell the smoker got too hot and grease caught on fire. There was no internal damage.

The Borger Lady Bulldogs basketball team had a rough game in Bushland Friday night, and lost the...
The Borger Bulldogs dropped their district road game to Bushland Friday night, 61-36. See results...
Both the boys and the girls Borger basketball teams travel to Bushland Friday night for a crucial...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes