Skip to main content

Grease Fire at Sutphens

March 27, 2014

Residents of Borger may have noticed some smoke and the Borger Fire Department at Suphens earlier. Accourding to the Fire Marchell the smoker got too hot and grease caught on fire. There was no internal damage.

The Frank Phillips Plainsmen took care of Wayland Baptist Jv in Plainview Monday afternoon, 121-64...
The Frank Phillips Lady Plainsmen defeated Ranger College, 73-58 Friday night here in Borger. Look...
The Borger Bulldogs boys basketball team beat Caprock in Amarillo Friday night, 76-63. Look for...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes