Skip to main content

Grease Fire at Sutphens

March 27, 2014

Residents of Borger may have noticed some smoke and the Borger Fire Department at Suphens earlier. Accourding to the Fire Marchell the smoker got too hot and grease caught on fire. There was no internal damage.

Source 
Borger News Herald
The Borger Bulldogs placed 10th this past weekend at the cross country meet here in Borger. Look...
Sports Illustrated's Don Banks gives his reasons to believe and his reasons to worry for the Dallas...
The Lady Bulldogs travel to Amarillo toinght to take on Caprock at 5:00pm, and will then play Palo...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes