Officers from the Fritch Volunteer Fire Department responded to a fire call late Sunday evening.
The call was in reference to a fire caused by a barbecue grill on the night of Fatherâ€™s Day. The fire occurred around 11 p.m. in the 800 block of Hoyne St. in Fritch.
FVFD Deputy Chief Ronnie Morrison stated that the fire was taken care of around 2:30 a.m.
There were no injuries reported.
The fire consumed most of the homeownerâ€™s back porch and the screen door, causing around $5,000 worth of property damage.
(PHOTO BY DON RICE)