Skip to main content

Cooking pot cause of Fritch fire

July 9, 2012

A home kitchen was the cause of a fire in the 300 block of Calle Questa in Fritch Thursday night.
According to Fritch Fire Chief Ed Adamson, the fire was caused by a cooking pot left on in the kitchen.
“A significant amount of the structure has smoke damage. The kitchen area was totally destroyed but the rest of the structure was in good shape,” said Adamson.
Fritch Fire Department was called out to the scene around 7:30 p.m. No injuries were reported.

Comments

Cooking Pot

July 9, 2012 by Mindy (not verified), 3 years 3 weeks ago
Comment: 1223

I am super exhausted today, and so that is the excuse of why I thought that headline actually meant that someone had actually tried to cook 'pot' and it caught on fire. Man did I feel a little stupid when I read the story. Jokes on me I guess.

The 2015 football season is just around the corner, and the Borger football program will begin...
Day three of the Borger football camp resumed at Bulldog Stadium today. The camp will run through...
Day one of the Borger Football Camp began here in Borger at Bulldog Stadium on Monday. Look for...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes