Skip to main content

Cooking pot cause of Fritch fire

July 9, 2012

A home kitchen was the cause of a fire in the 300 block of Calle Questa in Fritch Thursday night.
According to Fritch Fire Chief Ed Adamson, the fire was caused by a cooking pot left on in the kitchen.
“A significant amount of the structure has smoke damage. The kitchen area was totally destroyed but the rest of the structure was in good shape,” said Adamson.
Fritch Fire Department was called out to the scene around 7:30 p.m. No injuries were reported.

Comments

Cooking Pot

July 9, 2012 by Mindy (not verified), 2 years 19 weeks ago
Comment: 1223

I am super exhausted today, and so that is the excuse of why I thought that headline actually meant that someone had actually tried to cook 'pot' and it caught on fire. Man did I feel a little stupid when I read the story. Jokes on me I guess.

The Frank Phillips Lady Plainsmen defeated Ranger College, 73-58 Friday night here in Borger. Look...
The Borger Bulldogs boys basketball team beat Caprock in Amarillo Friday night, 76-63. Look for...
The Lady Plainsmen took care of business here in Borger against Wayland Baptist JV tonight, 107-33...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes