Skip to main content

Cooking pot cause of Fritch fire

July 9, 2012

A home kitchen was the cause of a fire in the 300 block of Calle Questa in Fritch Thursday night.
According to Fritch Fire Chief Ed Adamson, the fire was caused by a cooking pot left on in the kitchen.
“A significant amount of the structure has smoke damage. The kitchen area was totally destroyed but the rest of the structure was in good shape,” said Adamson.
Fritch Fire Department was called out to the scene around 7:30 p.m. No injuries were reported.

Comments

Cooking Pot

July 9, 2012 by Mindy (not verified), 2 years 41 weeks ago
Comment: 1223

I am super exhausted today, and so that is the excuse of why I thought that headline actually meant that someone had actually tried to cook 'pot' and it caught on fire. Man did I feel a little stupid when I read the story. Jokes on me I guess.

The Borger Lady Bulldogs softball team finished their regular season up this past Saturday against...
Claire Huffine of Borger was crowned the regional champion at the regional tennis tournament in...
The Borger tennis program will be sending three individuals to the 1-4A State Tournament in College...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes