Skip to main content

BFD responds to Thursday house fire

May 18, 2012

Borger firefighters were called to the scene of a house fire early Thursday morning.
At 6:55 a.m. yesterday, a house caught fire on the 700 block of Sixth Street.
According to Fire Chief Bob Watson of the Borger Fire Department, the fire was caused by a lit candle that was left unattended in the home’s bathroom.
“The inside of the house was pretty much all ruined,” he said.
Ten firefighters arrived at the scene with two trucks and contained the fire within 30 minutes.
No injuries were reported. Firefighters left the scene at 8:30 a.m.

The freshman and junior varsity football teams travel to Lubbock Thursday to play the Westerners of...
The Lady Bulldogs dropped their opening district match with Bushland Tuesday night here in Borger....
There will be a homecoming parade here in Borger, Thursday night. The line-up will is at the...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes