Skip to main content

BFD responds to Thursday house fire

May 18, 2012

Borger firefighters were called to the scene of a house fire early Thursday morning.
At 6:55 a.m. yesterday, a house caught fire on the 700 block of Sixth Street.
According to Fire Chief Bob Watson of the Borger Fire Department, the fire was caused by a lit candle that was left unattended in the home’s bathroom.
“The inside of the house was pretty much all ruined,” he said.
Ten firefighters arrived at the scene with two trucks and contained the fire within 30 minutes.
No injuries were reported. Firefighters left the scene at 8:30 a.m.

There were 10 Borger Bulldog team members named to 4A All District baseball teams recently. See all...
The annual Borger Beach Bash was held this past weekend here in Borger. There were several youth...
The West Texas Comanche baseball team will look to even the series with Hawley Saturday afternoon...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes