Skip to main content

BFD responds to Thursday house fire

May 18, 2012

Borger firefighters were called to the scene of a house fire early Thursday morning.
At 6:55 a.m. yesterday, a house caught fire on the 700 block of Sixth Street.
According to Fire Chief Bob Watson of the Borger Fire Department, the fire was caused by a lit candle that was left unattended in the home’s bathroom.
“The inside of the house was pretty much all ruined,” he said.
Ten firefighters arrived at the scene with two trucks and contained the fire within 30 minutes.
No injuries were reported. Firefighters left the scene at 8:30 a.m.

The Bulldogs opened their 2015 season Friday night here in Borger. See results in this weekend'...
Borger, Sanford-Fritch, and West Texas all open up their 2015 football seasons Friday night at home...
The Frank Phillips Lady Plainsmen volleyball team swept the Lamar College tournament this past...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes