Skip to main content

BFD responds to KFC fire

December 28, 2012

The Borger Fire Department responded to a small electrical fire at Kentucky Fried Chicken around noon on Thursday caused by a short in equipment.
BFD was dispatched at 12:27 p.m. to KFC to extinguish a small fire caused by a water heater. According to Borger Fire Marshal Jerry Langwell, the fire put itself out at 1 p.m by tripping the main breaker in the building and cutting off all electricity to the appliance. No injuries were reported.

The Borger Bulldogs basketball team dropped their home contest to Hereford Friday night, 65-56. See...
The Borger Bulldogs basketball team host the Hereford Whitefaces Friday night at the Bulldog Gym....
The Borger Bullodogs boys basketball team recently took second at the Vernon tournament. See...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes