Skip to main content

BFD responds to KFC fire

December 28, 2012

The Borger Fire Department responded to a small electrical fire at Kentucky Fried Chicken around noon on Thursday caused by a short in equipment.
BFD was dispatched at 12:27 p.m. to KFC to extinguish a small fire caused by a water heater. According to Borger Fire Marshal Jerry Langwell, the fire put itself out at 1 p.m by tripping the main breaker in the building and cutting off all electricity to the appliance. No injuries were reported.

The Borger Bullodogs boys basketball team recently took second at the Vernon tournament. See...
The Borger Bulldogs took care of the Demons on the road tonight, 64-49. See results in Wednesday...
The Borger Lady Bulldogs dropped their game on the road Tuesday night to Dumas, 58-42. See results...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes