Skip to main content

BFD responds to KFC fire

December 28, 2012

The Borger Fire Department responded to a small electrical fire at Kentucky Fried Chicken around noon on Thursday caused by a short in equipment.
BFD was dispatched at 12:27 p.m. to KFC to extinguish a small fire caused by a water heater. According to Borger Fire Marshal Jerry Langwell, the fire put itself out at 1 p.m by tripping the main breaker in the building and cutting off all electricity to the appliance. No injuries were reported.

Both of the Frank Phillips basketball teams face a tough task playing New Mexico Junior College...
The Borger Bulldogs boys soccer team dropped their home game to Lubbock High Tuesday night, 3-1....
Frank Phillips Lady Plainsmen crush SCID, 114-55. See results in Tuesday sports section.

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes