The Sunni Reeves fundraising auction has come to a successful end.
Back in October a beautiful baby girl by the name of Sunni Nicole Reeves was born. At 21 weeks gestation she was diagnosed with a Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. Her parents Shawn and Whitney Reeves found a medical institution in Houston to get Sunni the care she needs. Shawn and Whitney also have two small boys attending school, Ryder and Cooper, so they both travel back and forth to give their time and attention evenly to their children.
Sunni has been through several surgeries and expensive procedures.
The Borger Fire Department responded to a small electrical fire at Kentucky Fried Chicken around noon on Thursday caused by a short in equipment.
BFD was dispatched at 12:27 p.m. to KFC to extinguish a small fire caused by a water heater. According to Borger Fire Marshal Jerry Langwell, the fire put itself out at 1 p.m by tripping the main breaker in the building and cutting off all electricity to the appliance. No injuries were reported.